The University of Aberdeen have entered into partnership with The Skills Network to provide staff such as yourself access to a range of funded distance learning courses.
The courses on offer are:
- Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
Interested staff must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Aged over 16
- Lived in the EU for three years or more
- Currently live in Scotland
If you are interested in undertaking one of Skill Network courses please email Staff Development team firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an application form. Your details will then be passed to The Skills Network, so that you can complete the enrolment process.