Entries are officially open for Run Balmoral 2018! The Development Trust are hoping to attract a team of enthusiastic runners to raise funds for our ambitious £4.5 million cancer research project.
Last year our runners raised over £11,500 for our research, however, with your help we hope to raise the bar even higher in 2018. Professor Steve Heys, Head of the School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition at the University, is spearheading the research plans and says “We have internationally renowned expertise in many areas of cancer research but this will take it to a new level. The vision to establish Aberdeen as a centre for world-class cancer research will lead not only to excellent patient care but to pioneering research and high levels of participation in clinical trials which will have a global impact.
However, support from donors and community fundraisers for Cancer Research through the University of Aberdeen Development Trust is absolutely vital. By taking part in Run Balmoral participants will help us make these plans a reality.”
To sign up for either the 5K or 10K, please contact Darren at the Development Trust by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018