The 2018 May Festival will take place from 25- 27 May 2018.
Now in its sixth year, it is growing rapidly and our own University ‘Discover’ strand is ever-popular. We are looking for ideas and suggestions from you - whether it’s suggestions for speakers (e.g. drawing our attention to contacts you may have with popular speakers, well-known names etc.) through to novel concepts for event delivery that engage the public with latest research, we would like to hear from you! We also run a Schools’ Festival from 22 – 24 May and a Children’s Festival on 26 & 27 May. A particular theme of focus for 2018 is the ‘Year of Young People’ so do let us know how your work fits in with these. Share your ideas with us by downloading the form.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018