University staff are invited to apply to become a member of University Court.
As a member of Court you help to make sure we are fit for the future by setting the University's priorities. You can make sure that staff voices are heard and also bring valuable experience of working inside the organisation.
There are two places for staff members: one for academic and one for non-academic staff. It’s important for Court to reflect the diversity of the University’s community.
Court members are required to attend four meetings a year and read briefing papers in advance of meetings. The total time commitment is around 10 days per year, for a period of three years. Further information on the role is available here: www.abdn.ac.uk/staff-elections
Fill out the nomination form by noon on Friday 28th July (available at www.abdn.ac.uk/staff-elections). You will need to write a short statement outlining why your colleagues should vote for you. Elections will be held in late August when all staff will be asked to vote for their preferred candidate by secret ballot. All inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
*See www.abdn.ac.uk/staff-elections for full details.
Ballot will be conducted by the Electoral Reform Society.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018