Representatives from Scotland Europa will visit the University on 29 May 2017 to provide an update on the European funding landscape and also on some general principles for writing grant funding applications to EU bodies. The event is particularly suitable for researchers at the University of Aberdeen who have previous experience of applying to EU funding bodies.
We are using the Eventbrite ticketing system to manage registrations as space is limited by room capacity. Please register your attendance by using this link.
The event will start at 11.00 am and conclude at 14.30, and will follow the agenda below:
Venue: Meeting Room 1 of the Sir Duncan Rice Library (7th Floor)
11:00 – 11:15 Welcome and Introduction
11:15 – 11:45 Horizon 2020, FP9, Brexit and beyond... where we are and next steps
11:45 – 12:30 Bid writing: general principles – what to include and what not to include
12:30 – 13.00 Sandwich Lunch
13:00 – 13:30 How do I link to EU policies and networks?
13:30 – 14:00 Putting these principles into practice: an example of bid writing
14:00 – 14:-30 Q&A
14:30 – 16:00 (By prior booking only*) Bid development with individual academics
*Following the main session, there will be an opportunity to have one-on-one meetings with representatives from Scotland Europa to discuss specific bid-development queries. Please e-mail email@example.com in order to note your interest and book a slot (you will also need to send your specific queries in advance).
If you have a question regarding this event please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018