As part of the University's ongoing commitment to supporting work-life balance, we are delighted to offer our staff complimentary Maternity and Paternity Coaching to help ease the transition between work and leave.
The confidential sessions involve the use of active listening, observation and questioning to assist you with the potentially daunting task of managing work commitments alongside family life by exploring new opportunities such as role adjustments and changes to ways of working.
You can attend up to three sessions – these can take place either before, during or after leave. Sessions are provided by Fiona Begbie, member of the UK Association for Coaching and a registered health care practitioner.
Feedback from those who have undertaken these sessions previously includes:
‘Coaching gave me the space and resources that I crucially needed to redefine my priorities as I transitioned back to work. It is a delicate time with specific anxieties that need addressing, and the help I received made a really tangible difference.’
‘Maternity leave coaching helped me stay on track ready for work to begin ad helped to keep me in touch with the outside world without distracting or encroaching on time with my family – a beneficial experience!’
Anyone interested in these sessions should contact Fiona initially at email@example.com for more guidance as to how the coaching can help you.
Costs are fully paid for by the University and everyone is encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018