but don't have enough hours in the day?
Why not come along to one of our new 'Focus on' workshops.
These short, one hour sessions focus on specific aspects of MS Office applications, breaking down learning into bite-size chunks.
Tutor led and supported by online user guides, they are specifically tailored to meet the needs of staff and PGR students at the University of Aberdeen.
- Making your data stand out with Conditional Formatting
- Summarising and analysing your data with Pivot Tables
- Importing academic week numbers and other useful dates into your Calendar
- Organising your Inbox
- Managing your Calendar
- Using the University letterhead template
- Creating fillable forms
- Using University presentation templates
More sessions coming soon, including 'Mail merge to PDF'!
Book online at www.abdn.ac.uk/coursebooking - search for ‘Focus on’ and filter by ‘IT Skills’.
Don’t see what you need?
We are happy to create custom courses and workshops to fit the needs of your team, research group, department, School or College.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018