but don't have enough hours in the day?
Why not come along to one of our new 'Focus on' workshops.
These short, one hour sessions focus on specific aspects of MS Office applications, breaking down learning into bite-size chunks.
Tutor led and supported by online user guides, they are specifically tailored to meet the needs of staff and PGR students at the University of Aberdeen.
- Making your data stand out with Conditional Formatting
- Summarising and analysing your data with Pivot Tables
- Importing academic week numbers and other useful dates into your Calendar
- Organising your Inbox
- Managing your Calendar
- Using the University letterhead template
- Creating fillable forms
- Using University presentation templates
More sessions coming soon, including 'Mail merge to PDF'!
Book online at www.abdn.ac.uk/coursebooking - search for ‘Focus on’ and filter by ‘IT Skills’.
Don’t see what you need?
We are happy to create custom courses and workshops to fit the needs of your team, research group, department, School or College.
Get in touch at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.