Congratulations to Professor John Speakman, who has been named a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Election as an AAAS Fellow is an honour bestowed upon AAAS members by their peers.
Members are awarded this honour by AAAS in recognition of their contributions to innovation, education, and scientific leadership.
Professor Speakman will be presented with an official certificate and a gold and blue (representing science and engineering, respectively) rosette pin on Saturday, 18 February at the AAAS Fellows Forum during the 2017 AAAS Annual Meeting in Boston, Mass.
He said: “I was really delighted to be informed that I will be made a fellow of the AAAS. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my group and collaborators, both past and present, for all their hard work that led to the papers on which the fellowship is primarily decided.”
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018