As part of the University's ongoing commitment to fair trade, we are delighted to welcome a number of fair trade pop-up stalls to our campuses next week.
In partnership with volunteers from Aberdeen for a Fairer World – there will be a variety of ethically sourced and fair trade foods, gift items and a range of Christmas-stocking friendly Fairtrade chocolate and confectionery, there’s sure to be something for everyone – even if you just fancy an ethical treat with your daily coffee.
The stalls will be open from 10:00am – 2:00pm for three days, and can be found on:
- Tuesday 6 December in Suttie Atrium, Foresterhill
- Wednesday 7 December in MacRobert Café, Old Aberdeen
- Thursday 8 December in AUSA / Hub Foyer, Old Aberdeen
The University has had Fairtrade status since 2007. As part of that status, all the tea and coffee sold in the University’s campus outlets is Fairtrade and a variety of Fairtrade snack items are on sale all year round. If you’d like further information about Fairtrade at the University or would like to get involved in the University’s Fairtrade campaign, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Aberdeen for a Fairer World was founded over 30 years ago as the Third World Centre and was integral to helping Aberdeen become a Fairtrade City in 2004. Through its Montgomery Development Education Centre, it works extensively with local schools on social justice and sustainable development issues.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018