USS will issue final salary closure statements to all currently active members who contributed to the final salary scheme up until 31 March 2016. The calculation is based on pensionable service and salary accrued up to the date that the final salary scheme closed.
The first phase of the final salary statements will be distributed to the majority of final salary members next week. Distribution of the statements is phased, and two further distributions are planned - one in late November and one in December.
You may not receive a statement, whilst some of your colleagues may have. This is due to the phased distribution of the statements.
More information about the statements can be found in the Calculation of final salary benefits factsheet.
If you haven’t yet received your final salary statement, you will be included in a future distribution phase.
If you have received your statement and have any questions relating to the information contained within it, please review the factsheet and the FAQs. If you require further assistance, please email the pension office at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Please note: members of the former career revalued benefit section will be sent their statements during December 2016.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018