Interested in finding out how IT Services can support your research? Need help with IT related queries in respect of current grant applications or existing projects?
Yes? Then come along to our Open Session on 6 December from 13:00-15:00 in the Sir Duncan Rice library (Foyer) and get direct support from subject matter experts as well as more general IT support.
Services taking part include:
- HPC (High Performance Computing)
- Safe Haven (Data linkage for personal sensitive data)
- Data Management Services
- Web Services for Researchers
- Media Services (Photography, Video, Graphics, and Medical Illustration)
- Specialist IT Equipment
- IT Training (MS Office suite, Open Text CMS)
Staff from IT Services will be joined by colleagues from CGEMB (Centre for Genomic Enabled Biological Medicine).
Please register your interest by booking online at www.abdn.ac.uk/coursebooking/5679 – don’t forget to add the event to your calendar – and then drop in past and see us at any time between 13:00 and 15:00 on 6 December.
Can’t make this event?
Email your questions to us at researchIT@abdn.ac.uk and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Or visit our Guide to Services for Researchers: www.abdn.ac.uk/it/service-portfolio/research-computing.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018