Class Description: Information about how we perform as an organisation, and how well we deliver our functions and services.Last reviewed 18 April 2018.
Performance indicators and performance against them
- Details of our Outcome Agreements with Scottish Funding Council are available here. Scroll down to tab "O" in the index.
- Information about key performance indicators (KPI) and the University's performance can be found in our latest Annual Report
- The QAA undertakes a rolling 4-year programme of Enhancement-led Institutional Review (ELIR) of all HEIs in Scotland. The main focus of ELIR is to review our approach to improving the student learning experience, examines our ability to secure the academic standards of our awards and to manage the quality of the learning opportunities we provide for our students. Our Enhanced-led Institutional Review Reports (ELIR) are available here
- The Research Excellence Framework (Ref 2014) is the largest assessment of University research in the world. Our performance results are available here
- Our annual Health & Safety Reports
- Our current Equality Mainstreaming and Outcomes report, published as part of our public sector equality duty.
This includes details on our Equality outcomes action plan and progress on our equality outcomes.
- The University's Court Statement of Intent on Diversity
- Examples of Mainstreaming Equality activities including data on pay gap by gender and grade - see Table 3. for details
- Details on our Gender Action Plan 2017
- Our latest Equal Pay statement August 2017
In 2015, Public Bodies in Scotland were invited to submit (voluntarily) a sustainability report as part of a new obligation under statutory Public Bodies Climate Change Duties (PBCCD). In 2016 that exercise became compulsory.
- Full details of that exercise and access to the reports of all the public sector bodies is available via the Sustainable Scotland Network (SSN) website.
- The reports of major players, including the University of Aberdeen.
We also publish the following statistical data on our website
- Admissions data for the School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition
- Staff and student data published under our Public Sector Equality Duty
- Procurement Emissions summary data
- View the Performance data (by clicking the Reporting tab) for the following
- Statistical information relating to student pass rates, retention, applications and awards