Class Description: Information about how we procure goods and services, and our contracts with external providers. Last reviewed 18 April 2018.
Procurement policies and procedures
- The University's current Procurement Strategy and action plan.
This includes reference to our compliance with the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014. See pages 3-5 of the document for further details.
- Our Procurement Code of Ethics
- The University is part of the Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (APUC) working group on Sustainable Procurement that has introduced a Supply Chain Policy and Code of Conduct.
- The University statement on slavery & human trafficking.
This statement is made in pursuant to Section 54 part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Invitations to tender
- Information relating to the University's tendering process, including guidance on tender thresholds, our selection process, tendering for items of special interest and issuing notices.
List of contracts which have gone through formal tendering, including name of supplier, period of contract, and value
- The University publishes details of contract awards on the Public Contracts Scotland website
- Information relating to specific University contract notices and contract award notices
- The University’s Contracts Register
- All APUC contracts are advertised on the Public Contracts Scotland portal
Head of Procurement
University of Aberdeen