Are you a priority in a power cut?
If you or someone you know might need extra support in a power cut, you can register for Priority Services with Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks which delivers power to the north of Scotland. You can register as a priority here or call 0800 2943259 – if you:
- Are deaf or hard of hearing
- Have a disability
- Live with children under five
- Are blind or partially sighted
- Have a chronic illness
- Use medical equipment/ aids that need power
- Are over 60
- Temporarily need extra support
Please note: If you are in University accommodation and are a priority contact Student Support to arrange a discussion about the support you may need.