The central purpose of the Information Centre at the University of Aberdeen is to create and foster a data culture by undertaking the following:
- Delivering the Data Platform as per the Roadmap agreed by the Data & Business Intelligence Project Board
- Supporting and maintaining the Data Platform
- Advocating for the Data Platform
- Implementing and maintaining Data Governance
The Information Centre is a permanent virtual team, currently consisting of membership from Planning, DDIS, Library Services, and Student Records. This membership will expand as future phases of the Data & Business Intelligence Project moves into new subject areas.
The Information Centre is headed by the Head of Data & Business Intelligence within the Directorate of Planning, who reports to the Data & Business Intelligence Project Board through the Director of Planning.
- Data & Analytics Programme Management
- Data & Analytics Vendor Management
- Data & Analytics Standards
- Governance: Data, Process, Programme
- Subject Area Delivery in the Data & Business Intelligence Project
- Minor Enhancements
- Solution Support & Maintenance
- Data Analysis, Insights & Innovation
- Training & Tutoring
- Data Integration (ETL)
- Data Warehouse
- Reports & Dashboards
The Information Centre can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
Who can access Power BI Dashboards?
Power BI Dashboards will initially be limited to:
- Senior Management Team
- Heads of School
- School Administration Managers
- Deans of Education, Research and Student Recruitment