The Data & BI Co-ordination Group is a permanent virtual team overseeing the Data & BI Hub owned by the Directorate of Planning and Governance with membership from across the University. The central purpose of the Data & BI Co-ordination Group at the University of Aberdeen is to create and foster a data culture by undertaking the following:
- Delivering the Data Platform as per the Roadmap agreed by the Data & Business Intelligence Project Board
- Supporting and maintaining the Data Platform
- Advocating for the Data Platform
- Implementing and maintaining Data Governance
The Data & BI Co-ordination Group currently consists of membership from Planning, DDIS, Library Services, Student Records, HR, Research & Innovation and Finance. This membership will expand as future phases of the Data & Business Intelligence Project moves into new subject areas.
The Data & BI Hub is managed by the Data & BI Co-ordination Group.
- Data & Analytics Programme Management
- Data & Analytics Vendor Management
- Data & Analytics Standards
- Governance: Data, Process, Programme
- Subject Area Delivery in the Data & Business Intelligence Project
- Minor Enhancements
- Solution Support & Maintenance
- Data Analysis, Insights & Innovation
- Training & Tutoring
- Data Integration (ETL)
- Data Warehouse
- Reports & Dashboards
The Data & BI Co-ordination Group can be contacted via email at email@example.com.