All visitors to the Wolfson Reading Room are asked to leave coats and bags in the lockers provided in the Special Collections Centre foyer. The lockers are operated by returnable tokens and are located on the lower ground floor adjacent to the Reading Room.
The Wolfson Reading Room provides:
- 36 reader spaces for consultation of materials, with individual power points for laptop use and internet access - please note, social distancing measures currently in place mean that reader spaces are for the moment limited
- a map and plan consultation table
- microfilm room with digital microfilm reader
- listening Room for accessing oral history and audio collections
- printed catalogues and finding aids, online catalogues and access to digital collections