All visitors to the Wolfson Reading Room are asked to leave coats and bags in the lockers provided in the Special Collections Centre foyer. The lockers are operated by returnable £1.00 coins and are located on the lower ground floor adjacent to The Reading Room.
The Wolfson Reading Room provides:
- 36 reader spaces for consultation of materials, with individual power points for laptop use and internet access
- a map and plan consultation table
- microfilm room with two reader-printers
- listening Room for accessing oral history and audio collections
- printed catalogues and finding aids, online catalogues and access to digital collections