Biography: A complete run of the newspaper was donated to Aberdeen University Library in 1877, after the newspaper closed. The Herald Pamphlet collection was also donated to the University Library, probably at the same time. This collection of 154 volumes was built up by the newspaper over the years 1832-72, and covers a wide range of subjects, although political debates do feature prominently. The collection was supplemented with donations up to the 1920s and now contains 173 volumes.
Biography Date: 1832-76
Items 1 Ordered by Owner, A-Z