Book Owner Details

Book Owner Details

Aberdeen Dominican Convent

Biography: Perhaps founded c. 1230-50 by Alexander II. Prior and thirteen friars resident in 1503 but house destroyed by Reformers in 1560. Possessions granted to George, Earl Marischal in 1587 who made them part of the endownment of Marischal College.

Biography References: ESL 164; Gascoigne

Book List

Items 2 Ordered by Owner, A-Z