Exhibition: Walking with Birds-
The Art of Audubon and MacGillivray
Exhibition: Sewing Resistance-
Teaching through Chilean Textile Art
Family Fun Day with the Big Draw-
A Day of Family Fun at the Zoology Museum!
Talk: Duels, rebellions and slave children: Aberdonians in the Ceded Island-
Evening lecture organised by the Friends of Aberdeen University Library
'Crafting Resistance' - Short Film Screening with Director Q&A-
A Q&A with Dr Jasmine Gideon, maker of 'Crafting Resistance: the art of Chilean political prisoners', following a screening of her film.
The Big Draw Creative Workshop: 'Painting nature'-
Drawing birds with artist Kelly-Anne Cairns
Festival of Social Science: Stitched Stories - a workshop making Chilean Arpilleras-
Learn to make the distinctive colourful dolls of Chilean protest patchworks.
Talk: Listening to birds: experiencing time, place and season through sound-
Dr Andrew Whitehouse presents an interactive talk.
Creative Workshop led by author Esther Woolfson-
Nature Writing Workshop
Talk: Birds in a book - Audubon's 'Birds of America'-
Professor Tim Ingold discusses Audubon's choices when painting 'Birds of America'.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2019
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2019
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2019
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2019
- May There are no items to show for May 2019
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2019
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2019