Want to update your skills and expand your CV? Keen to improve your career progression by gaining a new qualification? Our stand-alone short courses, CPD modules and postgraduate programmes are designed for a busy health professional like you. Expand your skills, knowledge and fit your studies around your existing work and family commitments. Many of the courses are delivered fully online so you choose when and where to study and at a pace that suits you.
And if you haven’t studied for a while, don’t worry. You’ll have access to the same professional support and resources as if you were here on campus. We will support you every step of the way.
There’s a 10% discount for all NHS Grampian and NHS Highland staff on all online courses and programmes offered by the School of Medicine, Medical Science and Nutrition.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed the format of the Masters - the flexible guided learning with interactive forums, along with online topical debate has stimulated and challenged me to explore the topics in greater depth. It's been a great way of expanding my knowledge. I'm delighted that this is achievable alongside my work and family life." Sarah Watkiss, MSc Clinical Nutrition student
- Short Courses (online/blended)
- Applied Anatomy (Upper Limb)
- Applied Anatomy (Lower Limb)
- Applied Statistics
- Assessment of Nutritional Health
- Designing Real World Trials
- Evidence-Based Health
- Fundamentals of Human Nutrition and Metabolism
- Fundamentals of Research Design
- Health Informatics
- Introduction to Global Health
- Nutrition and Health through the Ages
- Public Health in Action
- Qualitative Health Research
- Short Courses (on campus)
- Masters Programmes