Conference fees will be £150 for waged delegates and £100 for students and unwaged.
There will be a conference dinner in the historical Linklater Rooms at King’s College, Aberdeen, on Saturday 8th April. Tickets £35 (waged) and £20 (unwaged).
There is a wide range of accommodation available in Aberdeen for all budgets. If you are booking a hotel, B&B or self-catering apartment or cottage, here are a couple of useful links:
The following hotels are all within a twenty-minute walk or a short bus ride of the King’s College campus:
- The Hilton Garden Inn, St Andrews Street
- The Double Tree, Beach Boulevard
- The Premier Inn, Inverlair House, West North Street
- Ibis, 15 Shiprow
- Jury's Inn, Union Square Mall, Guild Street (close to shops and the railway station)
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian, Union Terrace
We also plan to have some student rooms available on-campus for around £40 a night. You will be able to book these when registration opens.
If you are curious about the city and the surrounding area click here for some advice on getting the most out of your visit. This document will also be in your conference pack when you arrive.