The MSc is a taught programme which includes an element of professional training, and which is assessed by coursework and by means of a portfolio based on practical work or a workplace project.
- MSc Professional Communication
- MSc TESOL(Teaching English as a Second or Other Language)
- MSc Translation Studies
The MLitt is a taught programme which offers further study in a wide range of academic subjects in the humanities. It is assessed by coursework and by means of an individually supervised dissertation.
- MLitt in Creative Writing
- MLitt in Cultural and Creative Communication
- MLitt in English Literary Studies
- MLitt in Ethnology and Folklore
- MLitt in Film, Visual Culture and Arts Management
The MMus offers postgraduate study in the university in the areas of composition, musicology and performance. Elements of assessment may include a dissertation or commentary, a portfolio of compositions, a live or recorded performance, a lecture recital or a scholarly edition.