Overseas Studentships

There are a number of awards available to students from overseas who wish to take higher degrees in Britain. Information about these can be obtained from your nearest British Council Office, or Commonwealth Scholarship Agency. Applicants from overseas who have been offered a place for study will automatically be sent an application form for the ORS awards scheme, which covers the difference in cost between the tuition fees for home and international students.

International Students

The University's International Office assists and welcomes overseas students. Do contact them for information and advice on studying in Aberdeen, including help in finding accommodation. They offer a number of useful booklets, including the 'International Students Handbook':

International Office
Student Recruitment Services
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen AB24 3FX