Researchers collaborating with us gain access to technology platforms designed to facilitate the selection of highly specific and sensitive antibodies for diagnostic, imaging and therapeutic purposes.
Facility services include,
- Human antibody generation (McCafferty Library)
- Mabs from immunised libraries
- Shark single domain ab (VNAR) development
- Peptide library screening
- Antibody reformatting – ab fragments, IgGs
- Assay optimisation
- Protein Expression Facility
In addition, we have initiated a training package where the protocols for antibody library selection and screening are now available for SULSA researchers who wish to develop monoclonal antibodies for their research.