A popular free science discussion series has a new home in one of Aberdeen's busiest shopping centres.
The University of Aberdeen’s Café Scientifique will now be held monthly in Tempo in the Bon Accord Centre – a café set up to support cancer charity CLAN.
The Café Scientifique series sees top academics discussing their work or a field of research in an accessible and engaging format.
The events are free to attend and no booking is required.
The new series gets under way on Wednesday June 20 at 7pm on the theme of movement in health and disease.
The conversation, led by Dr Guy Bewick from the University of Aberdeen’s Institute of Medical Sciences will discuss the importance of movement related to our health and wellbeing and coincides with Motor Neuron Disease Awareness month.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018