Funding for the FFC-MRI project has come from a number of sources:
- 2004-06 Leverhulme Trust grant, "Field-Cycled Magnetic Resonance Imaging", £82k.
- 2007-11 RCUK/EPSRC Basic Technology grant, "Fast Field-Cycling Magnetic Resonance Imaging", £2.42m.
- 2011-13 Arthritis Research UK grant, "Assessment of Fast Field-Cycling MRI for the Imaging of Articular Cartilage and Osteoarthritis", £191k.
- 2012-13 EPSRC Follow-on Fund grant, "Field-Cycling Add-on for Clinical MRI Scanners", £200k.
- 2013-16 EPSRC grant, "Zero-Field MRI to Enhance Diagnosis of Neurodegeneration", £979k.
- 2016-19 EU Horizon 2020 grant, "Improving Diagnosis by Fast Field-Cycling MRI ("IDentIFY")", €6.6m. Project is led by Aberdeen and includes 9 partners in 6 countries. The IDentIFY project web site is here.
Our current and recent funders:
Our industrial collaborators include: