Business Management explores the theory and practice of how people and organisations are managed in a highly competitive global business environment, taught by leaders in this highly topical field.
You will benefit from real-life scenarios, giving you the skills, experience and attributes for a head start across a wide range of careers in the international business world.
Why this programme?
- A high proportion of our staff are research-active
- In our programmes we put an emphasis on evidence-based management
- Our programmes ensure a focussed experience where students can specialise in Business from Year 1
- 65% or above in the Thanawiyah or 5 passes at C or above in IGCSE
- 40 UCAS points at AS/A Level or completed IB Certificate
- Proof of English language at IELTS 5.5 or above (minimum 5.0 in all sections) or equivalent qualification.
- Applications for advanced entry to Level 3 will be considered from applicants presenting a diploma level qualification from a recognised FE College with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The tuition fee for entry in September 2017 is 89,000 QR per year.
- Tuition fees are fixed at the point of entry so there is no annual increase for returning students.