Troll hunting: Recognizing and coping with cyberbullying-
Cyberbullying is a concern among young people with as many as 75% of school children experiencing cyberbullying at some stage. This interactive seminar will discuss four types of 'troll' - cyberbully types (harassment, flaming, impersonation, stalking). Clinical and Applied Psychologists will talk you through how to spot the signs of...
Why Ignorance Fails to Recognize Itself by Prof. David Dunning
We are pleased to announce this years Anderson Lecture will be given by Prof David Dunnings from University of Michigan. More details will be released soon.
Working Memory Across the Adult Lifespan: An Adversarial Collaboration (WoMAAC)-
The human ability to keep track of ongoing thoughts, plans, actions, current tasks, and changes around us is essential for everyday living. This ability is known as working memory, a system that allows us to focus on what we are doing, avoid distractions, switch from one task to another, solve problems,...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2019
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2019
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2019
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2019
- May There are no items to show for May 2019
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2019
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2019