PGR School Officers approve PGR requests for official amendments to degree programmes before these are passed to the PG Registry team. This includes request you make about:

  • off-campus study (where students have to carry out part of their studies outwith Aberdeen. For example, field trips, data collection, etc)
  • change to full-time or part-time study (ie change in terms of study)
  • transfer of degree.  For example, where a PhD student wishes to be considered for a lower award (MPhil, MSc by Research)
  • extension of the write up period
  • suspension of supervised study