2019-present: Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Hydrogeology at the Northern Rivers Institute, School of Geosciences, University of Aberdeen, UK
2018-2019: Postdoctoral researcher in Hydrogeology at the Department of Hydrology and Hydraulic Engineering, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
2014-2018: PhD in hydrogeology, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium. Graduated "with highest honours". Thesis title: ‘Quantification of model uncertainties in groundwater drought simulations under climate change’
2011-2013: MS in Water Resources Engineering, KU Leuven & Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium. Thesis title: ' Field and Water Management to Improve Food Security of Bangladesh'
- Groundwater-surface water interactions
- Numerical modelling and uncertainty analysis of groundwater flow and solute transport processes
- Hydrological extremes and their interaction with human activities
- Interdisciplinary research on climate resilience & water security and WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene), with a particular interest in groundwater resources in Southern Africa and South-east Asia.
Connect4 water resilience: connecting water resources, communities, drought and flood hazards, and governance across 4 countries in the Limpopo basin
Chalk Aquifer Management (CHARM) project to better understand the capacity of the Chalk aquifer in Belgium and the impact of different users.
- Further Info
- European Geosciences Union (EGU)
- International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH)
- International Water Association (IWA)
- Young Hydrologic Society