- PhD Geography (Durham University) - 2015-present
- MSc in Flood Risk Management (Newcastle University) - 2014-2015
- BSc Geography (Durham University) - 2011-2014
Hydrology and geomorphology – interested in hydrological processes, environmental change and sustainable catchment management.
My PhD and current research interests are focussed on the interactions between groundwater and surface water systems, specifically on the connections and water quality attributing to heavy modifications in catchments.
- GG2013 - Physical Environments
- GG2508 - Skills & Techniques in Geosciences
- GG3069 - Remote Sensing & GIS
- GG4071 - Environmenal Hydrology (Course Coordinator)
- GG5056 - Contemporary Environmental Challenges