- PhD Geography (Durham University) - 2015-2019
- MSc in Flood Risk Management (Newcastle University) - 2014-2015
- BSc Geography (Durham University) - 2011-2014
Hydrology and geomorphology – interested in hydrological processes, environmental change and sustainable catchment management.
My PhD and current research interests are focussed on the interactions between groundwater and surface water systems, specifically on the connections and water quality attributing to heavy modifications in catchments.
- GG1510 - Global Worlds, Local Challenges
- GG2013 - Physical Environments
- GG2508 - Skills & Techniques in Geosciences
- GG2510 - Mapping & Monitoring in the Environment
- GG3069 - Remote Sensing & GIS
- GG3575 - Techniques in Physical Geography
- GG4071 - Environmenal Hydrology (Course Coordinator)
- GG4537 - Geographical Issues
- GG5056 - Contemporary Environmental Challenges
- GG5569/GG5570 - Fundamentals & Advanced Applications of Map Algebra