Housing market research including price and rent dynamics in housing sub-markets, households mobility and tenure. Landlords' sentiments in the private rented sector.
Energy performance of buildings, and users' willingness to pay for energy efficiency and retrofit.
Innovations in the real estate sector (proptech), particularly in the area of distributed ledgers, flexible working space, build-to-rent investment.
Pricing strategy in the private housing market.
The impact of distributed ledger on the real estate market.
The governance of building regulations.
"The impact of distributed ledgers on the real estate market", funded by RICS research trust.
Lecturer and course coordinator for the following courses:
PO2009 Land and Property Economics
PO2509 Princinples of property valuation
BU5030 Real Estate Research
- Further Info
Coordinator for undergradate Real Estate programmes.
Page 1 of 1 Results 1 to 5 of 5
- Liu, N, Zhao, Y & Ge, J 2018, 'Do renters skimp on energy efficiency during economic recessions? Evidence from Northeast Scotland', Energy, vol. 165 , no. Part A, pp. 164-175. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2018.09.078
- Ge, J, Polhill, JG, Craig, T & Liu, N 2018, 'From oil wealth to green growth - An empirical agent-based model of recession, migration and sustainable urban transition', Environmental Modelling and Software, vol. 107, pp. 119-140. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsoft.2018.05.017
- Liu, N & Roberts, DJ 2013, 'Counter urbanisation, planning and house prices: An analysis of the Aberdeen Housing Market Area, 1984 – 2010', Town Planning Review, vol. 84, no. 1, pp. 81-105. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3828/tpr.2013.5
- Roberts, D & Liu, N 2012, 'Do incomers pay more for rural housing?', Environment and Planning A, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 1986-2005. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1068/a44495
- Roberts, D & Liu, N 2009, Deliverable n.4.1 CAP-IRE project: Background analysis on chain effects..