Dr Grant is interested in Algebraic and Differential Topology and their applications, particularly to Robotics.
- MX3036 Metric and Topological Spaces (First Half-Session 2018/19)
- SX3007 Mathematical Foundations of Everyday Life (First Half-Session 2018/19)
- SMSTC Algebraic Topology (Graduate course) (First Half-Session 2018/19)
- EG1504 Engineering Mathematics 1 (Second Half-Session 2018/19)
Page 1 of 3 Results 1 to 10 of 28
- Grant, M 2019, 'Symmetrized topological complexity' Journal of Topology and Analysis, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 387-403. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793525319500183
- Borat, A & Grant, M 2019, 'Directed topological complexity of spheres' Journal of applied and computational topology.
- González, J, Grant, M & Vandembroucq, L 2019, 'Hopf Invariants for sectional category with applications to topological robotics' Quarterly Journal of Mathematics.
- Farber, M, Grant, M, Lupton, G & Oprea, J 2019, 'An upper bound for topological complexity' Topology and its Applications, vol. 255, pp. 109-125. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.topol.2019.01.007
- Farber, M, Grant, M, Lupton, G & Oprea, J 2019, 'Bredon cohomology and robot motion planning' Algebraic & Geometric Topology.
- González, J, Grant, M & Vandembroucq, L 2018, Hopf invariants, topological complexity, and LS-category of the cofiber of the diagonal map for two-cell complexes. in M Grant, G Lupton & L Vandembroucq (eds), Topological complexity and related topics. vol. 702, Contemporary Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, pp. 133-150. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/conm/702/14109
- Grant, M, Lupton, G & Vandembroucq, L (eds) 2018, Topological Complexity and Related Topics: Mini-Workshop Topological Complexity and Related Topics February 28–March 5, 2016 Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Oberwolfach, Germany. Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 702, vol. 702, American Mathematical Society.
- Grant, M & Recio-Mitter, D 2018, Topological complexity of subgroups of Artin's braid groups. in M Grant, G Lupton & L Vandembroucq (eds), Topological complexity and related topics. vol. 702, Contemporary Mathematics, American Mathematical Society. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/conm/702/14105
- Grant, M, Szűcs, A & Terpai, T 2017, 'Realizing homology classes up to cobordism' Osaka Journal of Mathematics, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 801-805.
- Crowley, D & Grant, M 2017, 'The Poincaré-Hopf Theorem for line fields revisited' Journal of Geometry and Physics, vol. 117, pp. 187-196. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomphys.2017.03.011