Dr Kejian Wu
Kejian Wu is an experienced Petroleum Engineering scientist with a combined background and track record in both academia and industry, including geology, petroleum engineering, and petrophysics. Specialize on Digital Rock Physics (DRP) for petroleum engineering and geosciences applications, integrating multiscale reservoir properties, numerical simulation, EOR, reservoir characterization and modeling. Developed advanced hydrodynamic and statistical models for predicting fluid flows in reservoir rocks from nano scale to reservoir scale. Experience includes working for oil and gas producing companies, academia, acting as technical lead on research and development projects, mentoring postgraduate students and employees.
- PhD in Hydrogeology from Glasgow University, UK, 1999.
- MSc in Hydraulic Engineering from Lanzhou University, CHINA, 1987.
- BSc in Geological Engineering from Lanzhou University, CHINA, 1982.
- Senior Lecturer, University of Aberdeen, UK, 2016–present
- Senior Staff Scientist, Chevron Corperation, Houston, Texas, US 2012–2015
- Research Fellow, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK 2002–2012
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Scottish Crop Research Institute, Dundee UK 1999–2002
- Senior Engineer, Northwest Municipal Engineering Design Institute, CHINA 1987–1994
- Engineer, Kunming Hydropower Exploration and Design Institute, CHINA 1982–1984