Dr Ines Biscaya Semedo Pereira da Graca
- Sept. 2019 - Present: Lecturer in Chemical Engineering, School of Engineering, University of Aberdeen.
- Sept. 2014 - Aug. 2019: Post-doctoral research associate in Chemical Engineering at Imperial College London.
- April 2011 - July 2014: Post-doctoral researcher in Chemical Engineering at Instituto Superior Técnico – University of Lisbon.
- Oct. 2007 - Dec. 2010: PhD in Chemical Engineering at Instituto Superior Técnico – University of Lisbon and University of Poitiers.
- Sept. 2002 - Sept. 2007; MEng. in Chemical Engineering at Instituto Superior Técnico – University of Lisbon.
Inês Graça has gained her expertise in the Catalysis and Reaction Engineering field. Her research interests are related to:
- Heterogeneous catalysis;
- Design and preparation of nanostructured catalysts (e.g. zeolite-based catalysts, mixed oxides, mesoporous silicas);
- Biomass valorisation into fuels and chemicals: bio-oils co-processing, vegetable oils esterification, lignin-derived compounds hydrodeoxygenation, glucose isomerisation and oxidation;
- Carbon dioxide catalytic conversion into fuels and fuel precursors (methane, methanol, dimethyl ether);
- Selective oxidation of hydrocarbons.
EG2011, EG20G2 - Process Engineering (contributor)
EG50T5/3C - Loss of Containment, MSc in Process Safety (contributor)
EG552Q - Catalyst and Reactor Design, MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering (coordinator, sole contributor)
EG504K/L - Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (contributor)
Non-course Teaching Responsibilities
Deputy Co-ordinator for the MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering and Process Safety
Individual Project Co-ordinator for the MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering and Process Safety
Deputy Co-ordinator for UG Level 4/5
Page 1 of 5 Results 1 to 10 of 42
Bio-oils/FCC co-processing: Insights into the adsorption of guaiacol on Y zeolites with distinct acidity and textural propertiesMicroporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 323, 111170Contributions to Journals: Articles
Catalytic oxidation of glucose over highly stable AuxPdy NPs immobilised on ceria nanorodsCatalysis Today, vol. 365, pp. 257-264Contributions to Journals: Articles
NH4-exchanged zeolites: Unexpected catalysts for cyclohexane selective oxidationMicroporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 294, 109873Contributions to Journals: Articles
Towards understanding of phenolic compounds impact on Ni- and V-USY zeolites during bio-oils co-processing in FCC unitsFuel, vol. 260, 116372Contributions to Journals: Articles
Composition dependent selectivity of bimetallic Au-Pd NPs immobilised on titanate nanotubes in catalytic oxidation of glucoseApplied Catalysis B: Environmental, vol. 256, 117799Contributions to Journals: Articles
Design of Nickel Supported on Water-Tolerant Nb2O5 Catalysts for the Hydrotreating of Lignin Streams Obtained from Lignin-First BiorefiningiScience, vol. 15, pp. 467-488Contributions to Journals: Articles
Tuning Zeolite Properties towards CO 2 Methanation: An OverviewChemCatChem, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 2388-2400Contributions to Journals: Review articles
Membrane Fractionation of Liquors from Lignin-First BiorefiningChemSusChem, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 1203-1212Contributions to Journals: Articles
Power-to-methane over Ni/zeolites: Influence of the framework typeMicroporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 274, pp. 102-112Contributions to Journals: Articles
Selective oxidation of cyclohexane: Ce promotion of nanostructured manganese tungstateApplied Catalysis A: General, vol. 568, pp. 95-104Contributions to Journals: Articles