Chair in Computing Science.
- Research ethics
- Natural language generation
Current Research Students
- Jawwad Baig
- Simone Balloccu
- Kittipitch Kuptavanich
- Francesco Moramarco
- Jaime Sevilla
- Barkavi Sundararajan
- Iniakpokeikiye Thompson
- Allmin Pradhap Singh Susaiyah (Eindhoven) (part of PhilHumans)
- Craig Thomson
- Sameen Maruf (Monash)
Past Research Students
See my blog for a list of past research students I have supervised.
The CLAN (Computational Linguistics at Aberdeen) resesarch group meets at 4PM every Wednesday. Every week we discuss a research paper, idea, proposal, etc. CLAN meetings are open to everyone, contact me for more information or to be put on the mailing list.
Funding and Grants
- Philhumans (EU) (2019-2023) - Using AI to support personal health apps.
- NL4XAI (EU) (2019-2024) - Explaining AI reasoning in natural language
- ReproHum (EPSRC) (2021-2024) - Investigating Reproducibility of Human Evaluations in Natural Language Processing
- Cancer Research UK (2024-2036): Achieving Self-directed Integrated Cancer Aftercare (ASICA) in melanoma
- CS5063: Engineering and Evaluation of AI Systems (MSc)
- CS551H: Natural Language Generation (MSc)