- work +44 (0)1224 272283
- fax +44 (0)1224 273422
The University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Department of Computing Science
Meston Building, Room 232
Aberdeen AB24 3UE
- Web Links
Computational logic, software engineering, distributed computing and systems, multi-agent systems
- Informatics, University of Edinburgh (Prof. Dave Robertson)
- AGH University, Cracow, Poland (Dr. Bartlomiej Sniezynski)
- Carnegie-Melon, USA (Prof. Katia Sycara and Dr. Felipe Meneguzzi)
- King's College, London, UK (Prof. Michael Luck and Dr. Simon Miles)
- University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil (Dr. Flavio Soares Correa da Silva)
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand (Dr. Stephen Cranefield and Dr. Michael Winikoff)
- Scrutable Autonomous Systems (SASSY). EPSRC. 2012-2015. Principal Investigator. Amount: GBP 1.1M
- ALIVE Research Project. The European Commission (FP7). 2008-2010. Principal Investigator. Amount: GBP 350,000
- International Technology Alliance (ITA). The Department of Defence (USA) and Ministry of Defence (UK). 2006-2011. Co-Investigator. Amount GBP 2,900,000.
- Conference Grant. The Royal Society. May 2007. Amount: GBP 500.
- International Exchange Programme. The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Jan–Feb 2005. Amount: GBP 1,500
Page 5 of 12 Results 41 to 50 of 118
- De Mel, G, Pham, T, Sullivan, P, Grueneberg, K, Vasconcelos, W & Norman, T 2012, Intent-based resource deployment in wireless sensor networks. in Ground/Air Multisensor Interoperability, Integration, and Networking for Persistent ISR III. vol. 8389, 83890U, Ground/Air Multisensor Interoperability, Integration, and Networking for Persistent ISR III, Baltimore, MD, United States, 23/04/12. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1117/12.919998
- Cranefield, S, Winikoff, M & Vasconcelos, W 2012, Modelling and monitoring interdependent expectations. in Coordination, Organizations, Institutions, and Norms in Agent System VII - COIN 2011 International Workshop, COIN@WI-IAT 2011, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 7254 LNAI, pp. 149-166, 7th International Workshop on Coordination, Organizations, Institutions, and Norms in Agent System VII - IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology, COIN@WI-IAT 2011, Lyon, France, 22/08/11. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-35545-5_9
- Sensoy, M, Norman, TJ, Vasconcelos, WW & Sycara, K 2012, 'OWL-POLAR: A Framework for Semantic Policy Representation and Reasoning', Web semantics: science, services and agents on the World Wide Web, vol. 12-13, no. -, pp. 148–160. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.websem.2011.11.005
- Sensoy, M, Vasconcelos, W, De Mel, G & Norman, TJ 2012, Semantic matchmaking of assets to missions. in Agent-Based Technologies and Applications for Enterprise Interoperability - International Workshops, ATOP 2010, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol. 98 LNBIP, Springer Verlag, pp. 35-54, International Workshop on Agent-Based Technologies and Applications for Enterprise Interoperability, ATOP 2010, Toronto, ON, Canada, 10/05/10. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28563-9_3
- Masthoff, J, Oren, N, van Deemter, K & Vasconcelos, WW 2012, 'Towards scrutable autonomous systems', Paper presented at Symposium: Influencing People with Information, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 25/04/12 - 25/04/12.
- Corsar, D, Chorley, A & Vasconcelos, WW 2012, Web service composition via organisation-based (re)planning. in Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies IX - 9th International Workshop, DALT 2011, Revised Selected and Invited Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 7169 LNAI, Springer , Berlin, pp. 128-148, 9th International Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies, DALT 2011, Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China, 3/05/11. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29113-5_14
- Oren, N, Vasconcelos, WW, Meneguzzi, F & Luck, M 2011, Acting on Norm Constrained Plans. in J Leite, P Torroni, T Agotnes, G Boella & L van der Torre (eds), Proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems. 1 edn, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 6814, Springer , pp. 347-363.
- Masato, D, Norman, TJ, Vasconcelos, WW & Sycara, K 2011, Agent-oriented Incremental Team and Activity Recognition. in T Walsh (ed.), Proceedings of the Twenty-Second International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. AAAI Press, Menlo Park, California, pp. 1402-1407. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.5591/978-1-57735-516-8/IJCAI11-237
- Sensoy, M, Vasconcelos, W & Norman, T 2011, Combining Semantic Web and Logic Programming for Agent Reasoning. in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Infrastructures and Tools for Multiagent Systems (ITMAS). pp. 428-441, 2nd International Workshop on Infrastructures and Tools for Multiagent Systems (ITMAS), Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China, 2/05/11.
- Nieves , JC, Padget, J, Vasconcelos, WW, Staikopoulos, A, Cliffe, O, Dignum, F, Vázquez-Salceda, J, Clarke , S & Reed, C 2011, Coordination, organisation and model-driven approaches for dynamic, flexible, robust software and services engineering. in S Dustdar & F Li (eds), Service engineering: European research results. Springer-Verlag, Vienna, pp. 85-115. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-0415-6_4