- work +44 (0)1224 272283
- fax +44 (0)1224 273422
The University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Department of Computing Science
Meston Building, Room 232
Aberdeen AB24 3UE
- Web Links
Computational logic, software engineering, distributed computing and systems, multi-agent systems
- Informatics, University of Edinburgh (Prof. Dave Robertson)
- AGH University, Cracow, Poland (Dr. Bartlomiej Sniezynski)
- Carnegie-Melon, USA (Prof. Katia Sycara and Dr. Felipe Meneguzzi)
- King's College, London, UK (Prof. Michael Luck and Dr. Simon Miles)
- University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil (Dr. Flavio Soares Correa da Silva)
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand (Dr. Stephen Cranefield and Dr. Michael Winikoff)
- Scrutable Autonomous Systems (SASSY). EPSRC. 2012-2015. Principal Investigator. Amount: GBP 1.1M
- ALIVE Research Project. The European Commission (FP7). 2008-2010. Principal Investigator. Amount: GBP 350,000
- International Technology Alliance (ITA). The Department of Defence (USA) and Ministry of Defence (UK). 2006-2011. Co-Investigator. Amount GBP 2,900,000.
- Conference Grant. The Royal Society. May 2007. Amount: GBP 500.
- International Exchange Programme. The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Jan–Feb 2005. Amount: GBP 1,500
Page 4 of 12 Results 31 to 40 of 118
- Morales, J, Lopez-Sanchez, M, Rodriguez-Aguilar, JA, Wooldridge, M & Vasconcelos, W 2013, 'Automated synthesis of normative systems', Paper presented at 12th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems 2013, AAMAS 2013, Saint Paul, MN, United States, 6/05/13 - 10/05/13 pp. 483-490.
- Da Silva, FSC, Robertson, DS & Vasconcelos, W 2013, Experimental interaction science. in H Verhagen, P Noriega, T Balke & M de Vos (eds), Social Coordination: Principles, Artefacts and Theories, SOCIAL.PATH 2013 - AISB Convention 2013. Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour, pp. 14-18, Social Coordination: Principles, Artefacts and Theories, SOCIAL.PATH 2013, Held at the AISB Convention 2013, Exeter, United Kingdom, 3/04/13.
- Morales, J, Lopez-Sanchez, M, Rodriguez-Aguilar, JA, Wooldridge, M & Vasconcelos, W 2013, 'IRON: A machine for the automated synthesis of normative systems', Paper presented at 12th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems 2013, AAMAS 2013, Saint Paul, MN, United States, 6/05/13 - 10/05/13 pp. 1389-1390.
- Freire, E, Campos, G, Cortés, M & Vasconcelos, W 2013, Norm-based behavior modification in model-based reflex agents. in AT Ramirez Pozo, H de Arruda Camargo, V Furtado & V Pinheiro (eds), Proceedings - 2013 Brazilian Conference on Intelligent Systems, BRACIS 2013., 6726423, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 38-43, 2nd Brazilian Conference on Intelligent Systems, BRACIS 2013, Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil, 20/10/13. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/BRACIS.2013.15
- Oren, N, Van Riemsdijk, B & Vasconcelos, W 2013, 'Preferences, paths, power, goals and norms', Paper presented at 25th Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence, BNAIC 2013, Delft, Netherlands, 7/11/13 - 8/11/13 pp. 136-143.
- Gibson, M & Vasconcelos, W 2013, Real-time information querying over peer-to-peer networks using timestamps. in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence. ICAART, pp. 282-287. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.5220/0004261102820287
- Tintarev, N, Kutlak, R, Oren, N, van Deemter, K, Green, MJ, Masthoff, J & Vasconcelos, WW 2013, SAsSy – Scrutable Autonomous Systems. in Proceedings of The Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour (AISB) 2013. AISB, Do-Form: Enabling Domain Experts to use Formalised Reasoning, Exeter, United Kingdom, 3/04/13. <> [Online] DOI: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/events/aisb2013/submissions/stage2/99990001.pdf
- García-Camino, A, Rodríguez-Aguilar, JA, Sierra, C & Vasconcelos, WW 2012, A distributed architecture for norm-aware agent societies: A retrospective. in Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies IX - 9th International Workshop, DALT 2011, Revised Selected and Invited Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 7169 LNAI, pp. 102-110, 9th International Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies, DALT 2011, Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China, 3/05/11. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29113-5_10
- Le, TP, Norman, TJ & Vasconcelos, W 2012, Adaptive negotiation in managing wireless sensor networks. in Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems - 13th International Conference, PRIMA 2010, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 7057 LNAI, pp. 121-136, 13th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems, PRIMA 2010, Kolkata, India, 12/11/10. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-25920-3_9
- Vasconcelos, WW, García-Camino, A, Gaertner, D, Rodríguez-Aguilar, JA & Noriega, P 2012, 'Distributed norm management for multi-agent systems', Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 5990-5999. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2011.11.108