Page 1 of 8 Results 1 to 10 of 71
- Gault, P, Cottrill, CD, Corsar, D, Edwards, P, Nelson, JD, Markovic, M, Mehdi, M & Sripada, S 2019, 'TravelBot: Utilising social media dialogue to provide journey disruption alerts', Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives, vol. 3, 100062. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trip.2019.100062
- Arts, K, Macleod, CJA, Ioris, AAR, Han, X, Sripada, S, Braga, JF, Maffey, G, Jekjantuk, N, Zeng, C & Van der Wal, R 2019, 'Towards more effective online environmental information provision through tailored Natural Language Generation: Profiles of Scottish river user groups and an evaluative online experiment', Science of the Total Environment, vol. 673, pp. 643-655. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.440
- Corsar, D, Cottrill, C, Beecroft, M, Nelson, JD, Papangelis, K, Edwards, P, Velaga, N & Sripada, S 2018, 'Build an app and they will come? Lessons learnt from trialling the GetThereBus app in rural communities', IET Intelligent Transport Systems, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 194-201. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-its.2016.0216
- Thomson, C, Reiter, E & Sripada, S 2018, Comprehension Driven Document Planning in Natural Language Generation Systems. in E Krahmer, A Gatt & M Goudbeek (eds), Proceedings of The 11th International Natural Language Generation Conference. vol. W18-65, Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), pp. 371-380, The 11th International Natural Language Generation Conference, Tilburg, Netherlands, 5/11/18.
- Inglis, S, Reiter, E & Sripada, S 2018, 'Data quality in reasoning', CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 2151.
- Forrest, J, Sripada, S, Pang, W & Coghill, G 2018, Towards making NLG a voice for interpretable Machine Learning. in E Krahmer, A Gatt & M Goudbeek (eds), Proceedings of The 11th International Natural Language Generation Conference., W18-6522, Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), pp. 177-182, 11th International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG 2018) , Tilburg, Netherlands, 5/11/18.
- Inglis, S, Reiter, EB & Sripada, S 2017, 'Textually Summarising Incomplete Data'.
- Gomes De Oliveira, R, Sripada, S & Reiter, EB 2016, Absolute and Relative Properties in Geographic Referring Expressions. in Proceedings of the 9th International Natural Language Generation conferencee. ACL, pp. 256-264, The 9th International Natural Language Generation conference, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 5/09/16.
- Arts, K, Ioris, AAR, Macleod, CJA, Han, X, Sripada, SG, Braga, JRZ & van der Wal, R 2016, 'Environmental communication in the Information Age: Institutional barriers and opportunities in the provision of river data to the general public', Environmental Science & Policy, vol. 55, no. Part 1, pp. 47-53. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsci.2015.08.011
- Papangelis, K, Velaga, NR, Ashmore, F, Sripada, GS, Nelson, JD & Beecroft, M 2016, 'Exploring the rural passenger experience, information needs and decision making during public transport disruption', Research in Transportation Business & Management, vol. 18, pp. 57-69. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rtbm.2016.01.002