Page 4 of 8 Results 31 to 40 of 71
- Thomas, KE, Sripada, S & Noordzij, ML 2012, 'Atlas.txt: Exploring Lingusitic Grounding Techniques for Communicating Spatial Information to Blind Users', Universal Access in the Information Society, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 85-98. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10209-010-0217-5
- Hunter, J, Freer, Y, Gatt, A, Reiter, E, Sripada, S & Sykes, C 2012, 'Automatic generation of natural language nursing shift summaries in neonatal intensive care: BT-Nurse', Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 157-172. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.artmed.2012.09.002
- Macleod, KCJA, Sripada, SG, Ioris, AAR, Arts, K & Van Der Wal, R 2012, Communicating river level data and information to stakeholders with different interests: The participative development of an interactive online service. in iEMSs 2012 - Managing Resources of a Limited Planet: Proceedings of the 6th Biennial Meeting of the International Environmental Modelling and Software Society. pp. 33-40, 6th Biennial Meeting of the International Environmental Modelling and Software Society: Managing Resources of a Limited Planet, iEMSs 2012, Leipzig, Germany, 1/07/12.
- Velaga, NR, Nelson, JD, Sripada, GS, Edwards, P, Corsar, D, Sharma, N & Beecroft, ME 2012, Development of a Map-matching Algorithm for Rural Passenger Information Systems via Mobile Phones and Crowd-Sourcing. in Proceedings of 91th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) of National Academies. Washington, D.C., USA, ., 91th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) of National Academie, Washington D.C., United Kingdom, 22/01/12.
- Matheson, D, Coghill, GM & Sripada, S 2012, Integrating natural language generation and model-based reasoning for explanation generation. in 2012 12th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence, UKCI 2012., 6335748, 2012 12th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence, UKCI 2012, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 5/09/12. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/UKCI.2012.6335748
- Edwards, P, Corsar, D, Nelson, J, Velaga, N, Beecroft, M, Pan, J & Sripada, GS 2011, 'Building an Information Ecosystem for Public Transport in Rural Areas', Paper presented at Digital Engagement 2011, Newcastle, United Kingdom, 15/11/11 - 17/11/11.
- Papangelis, K, Velaga, N, Sripada, GS, Nelson, J, Edwards, P & Corsar., D 2011, 'Exploiting Digital Technologies to Promote Sustainable Travel Behaviour in Rural Areas', Paper presented at Digital Engagement 2011, Newcastle, United Kingdom, 15/11/11 - 17/11/11.
- Turner, RJ, Sripada, GS & Reiter, EB 2010, Generating approximate geographic descriptions. in E Krahmer & M Theune (eds), Empirical Methods in Natural Language Generation: Data-oriented Methods and Empirical Evaluation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5790, Springer , pp. 121-140. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-15573-4_7
- Matheson, DE, Sripada, GS & Coghill, GM 2010, Moving from data to text using causal statements in explanatory narratives. in Proceedings of the 10th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence (UKCI). IEEE Explore, Proceedings of the 10th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence (UKCI), Essex, United Kingdom, 8/09/10.
- Portet, F, Reiter, E, Gatt, A, Hunter, J, Sripada, S, Freer, Y & Sykes, C 2009, 'Automatic generation of textual summaries from neonatal intensive care data', Artificial Intelligence, vol. 173, no. 7-8, pp. 789-816. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.artint.2008.12.002