Page 2 of 8 Results 11 to 20 of 71
- Vargheese, JP, Sripada, GS, Masthoff, J & Oren, N 2016, 'Persuasive Strategies for Encouraging Social Interaction for Older Adults', International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 190-214. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10447318.2016.1136176
- Papangelis, K, Nelson, JD, Sripada, S & Beecroft, M 2016, 'The effects of mobile real-time information on rural passengers', Transportation Planning and Technology, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 97-114. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03081060.2015.1108085
- Sekhar Dokkara, SR, Penumathsa, SV & Sripada, SG 2015, A simple surface realization engine for Telugu. in ENLG 2015 - Proceedings of the 15th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation. ENLG 2015 - Proceedings of the 15th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation, Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), pp. 1-8, 15th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation, ENLG 2015, Brighton, United Kingdom, 10/09/15. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.18653/v1/W15-4701
- De Oliveira, R, Sripada, GS & Reiter, E 2015, Designing an Algorithm for Generating Named Spatial References. in Proceedings of the European Natural Language Generation 2015 workshop (ENLG 2015) . ACL Anthology, pp. 127-135, 15th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation, Brighton, United Kingdom, 10/09/15. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.18653/v1/W15-4723
- Papangelis, K, Sripada, S, Nelson, JD & Beecroft, M 2015, Lessons learned from the development of a rural real time passenger information system. in C Stephanidis (ed.), Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 529, Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 529, Springer-Verlag, pp. 582-586, 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, United States, 2/08/15. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21383-5_97
- Arts, K, Ioris, AAR, MacLeod, CJA, Han, X, Sripada, S, Braga, JRZ & Van der Wal, R 2015, 'Supply of Online Environmental Information to Unknown Demand: The Importance of Interpretation and Liability Related to a National Network of River Level Data', Scottish Geographical Journal, vol. 131, no. 3-4, pp. 245-252. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14702541.2014.978809
- Corsar, D, Markovic, M, Gault, PE, Mehdi, M, Edwards, P, Nelson, JD, Cottrill, CD & Sripada, S 2015, TravelBot: Journey Disruption Alerts Utilising Social Media and Linked Data. in S Villata, JZ Pan & M Dragoni (eds), Proceedings of the Posters and Demonstrations Track of the 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015). vol. 1486, CEUR-WS.
- Webster, G, Sripada, GS, Mellish, CS, Melero Cavero, Y, Arts, KA, Lambin, X & Van Der Wal, R 2014, 'Determining Content for Unknown Users: Lessons from the MinkApp Case Study', Third International Conference on Natural Language Generation, Brockenhurst, United Kingdom, 14/07/04 - 16/07/04.
- Vargheese, JP, Masthoff, J, Sripada, GS, Oren, N & Dennis, M 2014, Evaluating Perceived Effectiveness of Persuasive Strategies for Encouraging Social Interaction. in Adjunct Proceedings, PERSUASIVE 2014. CLEUP, pp. 74-77.
- Papangelis, K, Chamberlain, A, Velaga, N, Corsar, D, Sripada, S, Nelson, J & Beecroft, M 2014, People, Plans and Place: Understanding and Supporting Responses to Rural Public Transport Disruption. in C Rossitto, L Ciolfi, D Martin & B Conein (eds), COOP 2014 - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, 27-30 May 2014, Nice (France). Springer , pp. 1-15, 11th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Nice, France, 27/05/14. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-06498-7_1