Mediaeval and Renaissance compositional practice
Mediaeval and Renaissance performance practice
History of Theory
Symbolic music analysis
Theory, harmony, and counterpoint
German art song
Early Music Ensembles and continuo
- Further Info
Music Ensembles Co-ordinator
Page 1 of 2 Results 1 to 10 of 11
- Jurgensen, F & Taylor, R 2019, Seven settings of Clarifica me Pater by Tallis, Byrd and Tomkins: Friendly emulation or friendly competition? . in DJ Smith (ed.), Aspects of Early English Keyboard Music before c.1630. Ashgate Historical Keyboard Series, Routledge, London. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315109701
- Aberdeen Early Music Collective, Prigionero D'Amor, 2018, Performance, Vox Regis.
- Jurgensen, F & Palmer, GJ, Unidentified Edges (performance), 2017, Performance.
- Jurgensen, F, Pearson, DG & Knopke, I 2017, 'Building an Authentic Listener: applying a passive exposure-based learning paradigm to detecting differences among compositional styles' Journal of Interdisciplinary Music Studies, vol. 8, no. 2014-2016, 16081205, pp. 141-155. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.4407/jims.2016.12.005
- Jurgensen, F 2015, 'Partial signatures as transmitted in the Buxheim Organ Book and its concordances' Early Music, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 597-609. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/em/cav090
- Aberdeen Early Music Collective, Chez Schedel, 2015, Performance.
- Taylor, R & Jurgensen, F 2013, Politics, religion, style and the Passamezzo Galliards of Byrd and Philips: A discussion of networks involving Byrd and his disciples. in D Smith & R Taylor (eds), Networks of Music and Culture in the Late Sixteenth and Early Seventeenth Centuries: A Collection of Essays in Celebration of Peter Philips's 450th Anniversary. Ashgate , Farnham, pp. 71-89.
- Stelzenmuller, R & Ensemble Combassal, De Lamentationae Jeremiae Prophetae: the extreme madrigalian harmonies of Carlo Gesualdo in the sacred Tenebrae settings for Good Friday, 2013, Performance.
- Knopke, I & Jurgensen, F 2012, Symbolic Data Mining in Musicology. in T Li, M Ogihara & G Tzanetakis (eds), Music Data Mining. CRC Press, pp. 327-345.
- Jurgensen, F 2011, 'Cadential Accidentals in the Buxheim Organ Book and its Concordances: A Mid-Fifteenth-Century Context for Musica Ficta Practice' Acta Musicologica, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 39-68.