University of Aberdeen Museums want to find the best photo which sums up the theme of this year's Night at the Museum event: Exploration and Adventure.
Venue: King's Museum, Zoology Museum, Natural History Centre, Cruickshank Gardens, Sir Duncan Rice Library
It’s easy to enter! Pose at one of the Night at the Museum event venues, doing an activity or amongst the museum displays, and then email your photo to us along with your name and contacts to: email@example.com
We’ll select our top 10 favourite photos and upload them to Facebook. The photo with the most likes will win the grand prize:
- A £100 voucher for use at Photoworld.co.uk
- Behind the scenes tour of the museum stores and meet the Curators
- Your photo will be displayed in King’s Museum and Zoology Museum
***The more creative, funny or interesting your photo the better!***
The Small Print
- The competition closes at midnight on Monday 6th May. The top 10 photos will be posted to Facebook the following week, and the winner will be notified via email and announced by Friday 17th May.
- The competition is open to everyone attending Night at the Museums on Saturday 4th May. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- By submitting your photos, University of Aberdeen Museums reserves the right to use these photos for marketing purposes with credits given where possible.