Wellbeing, Equity and Education-
An exhibition by author and academic Jennifer Spratt and printmaker Roderick Scott. Jennifer Spratt's research examines discourses of wellbeing in relation to the aims of schooling. In response to this work, Roderick Scott has made a series of linocut prints using kite flying to represent wellbeing.
Growing Up: different journeys-
Newest exhibition in King's Museum explores the process of growing up in different cultures.
Ta Kheru: Discovering the life of an Ancient Egyptian woman-
Using CT scans and the latest medical visualisation techniques experts have been able to uncover insights into the life of Ta-Kheru, an Ancient Egyptian woman whose ceremonially mummified remains have been in the University of Aberdeen museums’ collections since the 18th century. The exhibition tells the story of Ta-Kheru, alongside...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018