Applicants can submit a project for more than one of the following:
- PhD projects to be considered for the International Research Scholarship - closed
- Clinical PhD Fellowship (3 year duration) - closed
- Cross-disciplinary projects for Postdoctoral Fellowships - closed
Please note: Guidelines have been updated (to version 1.6). A list of changes can be found here
Closing dates for project applications:
|PhD projects (for International Research Scholarships)||Closed||Closed||
|Clinical PhD Fellowships||-||Closed||Closed|
(for Postdoctoral Fellowships)
Applications will be accepted from:
- WTSA Consortium members.
- Other UK Principal Applicants and Co-applicants eligible to apply for Wellcome Trust Funding.
- Industry with a research interest in medical mycology and/or fungal immunology wishing to part- or wholly fund a research project.