Dr Daria Shapovalova provided commentary on the current events in the Arctic in two blog posts which were published this week. The first post is for the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and discusses the Scottish Arctic Policy presented last year. The publication originated from an international symposium held in Rome in October last year, to which Daria contributed. The second post is published by the Arctic Institute and addresses the recent oil spill in Russia's Siberia, which is blamed on permafrsot thaw in the region. Daria will continue to engage in Arctic research through her ongoing work on climate chane regulation and submarine cables.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020