4 April - if you have not already registered or contacted the organiser we cannot guarantee that you will be able to attend the conference dinner.
Note that the conference includes 2 days conference attendance, refreshments, lunch on both days and the conference dinner and ceilidh to band Jigs Akimbo. The fee does not include travel or accommodation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special dietary requirements.
In addition to the informal AGM dinner, conference dinner and ceilidh, we are delighted to offer a walking tour of Old Aberdeen, provided by a member of the Law School academic staff. This will be after sessions close on 10 April, and before the dinner. If you would be interested in this, please do contact email@example.com
Also, if you will be in Aberdeen before or after the conference and would be interested in other activities (on which see also the 'Things to do in Aberdeen' tab) please do get in touch.
University Halls of Residence (bedding, towels, tea and coffee provided, kitchen available, rooms will be serviced)
- 30 en suite rooms at 'Campus' at King Street Exchange and Kings Hall £30.00 per night including VAT room only (10 min and 5 min walk to venue respectively). For general details, see here.
- 30 en suite rooms at 'Causeway View' at Causeway End, £30.00 per night including VAT room only (10 min walk to venue). For general details, see here.
- 70 single rooms, not en suite, at Hillhead Halls of Residence. £30.00 per night plus VAT (40 mins walk to venue).
4 April - please note that all BILETA delegates have been placed in Causeway View
Also nearby are:
- Premier Inn here (15 mins walk from venue, 5 mins drive)
- Aberdeen Double Tree by Hilton here (20 mins walk from venue, 15 mins drive)
- Aberdeen Youth Hostel via here (1 hour walk from venue, 15 mins drive)
For details of how to get to Aberdeen and travel within Aberdeen, see https://www.abdn.ac.uk/about/campus/maps Some local taxi firms are Comcabs 01224-353535 and Rainbow City Taxis 01224-878787. Also Uber has just been issued a licence in Aberdeen.