We author and publish a range of fact sheets and user guides to support your use of IT facilities, many supplemented by video tutorials and links to external resources. From managing your user credentials to planning a better presentation, you’ll find the support you need in Toolkit.
- overview of IT services for students and staff
- configuring PCs, laptops, Macs for the University wireless service
- configuring mobile devices for email
- printing, copying and scanning services
- computing services and assistive technologies for disabled students and staff
- using video conferencing facilities
- general file management and guidelines on backing up
- quick and advanced guides to using MS Office applications
We review our fact sheets and user guides every summer and also when existing services are upgraded or discontinued, or new services introduced.