How to book on a course
To view our current course listing and to book on a course, please use the online course booking system at www.abdn.ac.uk/coursebooking. Note: To book on OpenText CMS training, please see the Web Team's pages on StaffNet.
This automated system allows you to:
- search for courses
- book directly onto a course
- join or remove yourself from a waiting list
- cancel a booking
- view and manage your bookings (forthcoming and past)
- check course venue
- and add a course booking to your own Outlook calendar.
- Please make sure you read and comply with the terms and conditions for booking, attending and cancelling courses.
- All our courses are open to Staff and Research Postgraduate students at the University of Aberdeen, at no cost.
- You must be a registered University of Aberdeen computer user and hold a valid personal username and password as issued by IT Services. In most cases, this is the username and password you use to login to your University email account.
- Some courses may be open to other categories, but please note that charges apply - see current rates.
Note: Additional registration is required for Student Records courses. You must complete a Student Records System Form, available on StaffNet (login required) at least 10 days before the course.