Service Level Agreement
The Research Applications and Data Management Team provide both
- Application Support
- 1st Line - Incident/request management and User advice,
- 2nd Line - Incident fix and Problem resolution, and
- Application Development
- Project Initiation, solution design, build, test and deploy
to Research Groups from all areas on the University.
In line with IT Services SLA, we aim to acknowledge 90% of queries within 4 hours. However, during busy periods, depending on the urgency of the query, it may take up to 24 hours for a response from a member of our team.
See our full SLA for details of Incident and Request Response times.
The team can be contacted in three ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: If a member of staff is out of the office then their voice mail will state this and you can either leave a message for when they are back or contact another member of the team.
- Personal Queries: You are more than welcome to visit our offices (Rooms 1:035-1:038 Polwarth) but you may want to phone to check that the person you want to see is around.
|Team Member||Job Title||Email Address||Ext|
|Katie Wilde||Research IT Manageremail@example.com||7044|
|Alasdair Coutts||Senior Analyst & Programmerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adrian Martin||Analyst Programmeremail@example.com||7048|
|Artur Wozniak||Analyst Programmerfirstname.lastname@example.org||7047|